Saturday 17 March 2012

The Wheels Have Come Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know, it's been seven months since my last post and you all thought I was just some fair weather blogger who clearly couldn't be bothered anymore!  How wrong you were!

You see, for the two of you who were reading my posts back then, it was pretty obvious what this blog was all about, and if it wasn't the clue was just underneath the title!!

So after a few games it became obvious my optimism was hardly needed.  Lets face it, there cannot be many fans who haven't thought nearly all season, "this is it, we're on our way"!

But now, oh my dear Lord, we're really in trouble aren't we.  Thank goodness we can't get relegated, because on current form we are heading DOWN!

People please, let's have a reality check.  We are NINE points clear of second place and I guarantee that EVERY single fan of EVERY single club in our league would swap places with us now in a blink of an eye.

What the team needs now is our total support, booing when they have clearly had a bad half is not acceptable, supporting them through thick and thin is what it is all about.

I sometimes wonder why I am more inclined to go to games when we have lost than when we have won!  It can only be that the joy you feel when we win again is greater (hard to believe I know) than when you are winning every week.

To that end I shall be on my way up the A1 this weekend to watch the boys and give my vocal support.  You won't get a report of the game on this blog, you may not even hear from me for another six months, after all I'm only really needed when things are going badly!!

In prosperity our fans know us; in adversity we know our fans.


I apologise for the plagiarism! 

No comments:

Post a Comment