Saturday 7 April 2012

Fate?

Yes, for all of those doubters amongst you this is the beginning of the promotion party!!

I know what you're thinking, he's tempting fate, "these people who want to know which game will promotion be sealed at are going to be the death of us"!! Unfortunately that is simply not the case, if it was we would not be where we are now.  It was 1st May 2011 that I broke the news of our promotion in 2012 so I've been tempting fate ever since and look where we are!!

It's going to be another tough game and I have to say I'm not expecting glorious footy, in fact Oldham always seem to bring out the draw in us.  I'll be on my way in just over an hour and for those of you who are having doubts or think we are struggling of late remember we are EIGHT points clear of third, although NINE with goal difference, I believe there is a reason for that unless of course it's fate!!

I do not believe in a fate that falls on all men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.

No comments:

Post a Comment